PARMA LAPIDARY CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to provide the best opportunities
for learning and development of technological skills and creative talents in the
lapidary and metalworking arts The Parma Lapidary Club is committed to
maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all members and guests, free from
discrimination, harassment, intimidation, substance abuse, bullying and/or
violence at all club meetings, classes and shop sessions. Therefore we are
adopting the following code of conduct. ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO READ IT AND
SIGN THE CONSENT FORM ON THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION.
- All members and guests are to RESPECT all other
members' and guests' dignity, person and property at all times.
- DISCRIMINATION against any member or guest based on
race, color, ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, etc. will not be tolerated.
- HARASSMENT of any guest or member (either verbal or
physical), intimidation, bullying, threats or violence will not be tolerated.
- DISRUPTIVE OR UNRULY BEHAVIOR will not be tolerated.
- ALCOHOL OR SUBSTANCE ABUSE (legal or illegal) in the
shop is extremely dangerous and will not be tolerated.
- SHOP RULES & SAFETY REGULATIONS are to be followed by
all members and guests. Continued abusive or improper usage of
equipment or refusal to follow shop stewards directions will not be
- REMOVAL OF CLUB TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, ROCKS, SUPPLIES or
any other club property without authorization for personal use will be
considered theft and will not be tolerated.
- PERSONAL TOOLS, MATERIALS OR PROPERTY should not be
used or taken by any member or guest without the owners' express consent.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY will be respected and
maintained for all members and guests.
Last updated 1/2009
Copyright 2016 Parma Lapidary Club a nonprofit 501(c) organization : ) 2130 West 110th Street, Cleveland, OH 44102